Marc Brown wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It seems that there are still structure alignment problems in RTDM (while
> running xenotest), as already
> talked about with Philippe. Compiled with a GCC 4.0.3-2 (on x86), here is the
> problem (output trace and xenomai /proc are provided herewith):

I rather suspect that you built all testing devices into the kernel or
loaded xeno_switchtest before xeno_timerbench so that the latency test
happens to open the switchtest device. Try "-D1" with latency, or check
/proc/xenomai/rtdm/rttestX/information for the actual mapping.
[We need to resolve this more gracefully...]