Jim Cromie wrote:
Niklaus Giger wrote:
Hi

Can anybody recommend a cheap (Anything below 200 US$ will probably fit into our family budget) ARM system, where I could test the ARM port of Xenomai? E.g. could I buy a LinkSys NSLU2 (around 100 Euros)? It seems that at least Debian is quite popular on it.
Best regards

http://gumstix.com/platforms.html

has a range of *tiny* (the size of a stick of gum) ARM computers,
shipped with linux installed, for $99 and up.

Ive been meaning to get one, but havent had the time to hack at it after the purchase.

IIUC, Intel's X-Scale processors (pxa255 in particular) are a derivation of ARM.