Hi,

I think moderators may comment on your question. I just take an
opportunity to make a minor comment on the papers' content (a part of
it).

I read briefly only the part of your thesis regarding the Xenomai and
RTAI parts (page 4).

Frankly speaking (and based on my humble opinion/knowledge of
Xenomai), the information is badly presented, both historically- and
technically-wise, at the very least.

Starting from the very first sentence: "Xenomai: Forked from RTAI...".

Have you ever (if not publicly then privately) asked somebody from the
list to read/review your papers? I guess, no. But that would
definitely have been a good idea.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Adamushko