Hi Phillep,

 good news xenomai porting for mips is done, user
space application are working fine. once the formality
with our client gets over we will submit the code to
open source. People contirbuted for this project are
Subramani,Manoj,Sanjeev,Nishit,Poornima and Neelu.

Right now debugging an issue for kernel space module
where rt task start goes for toss, will be fixed next
week probably, subramni will be working on it.

we hope to deliver it for MIPS MALTA BOARD, as we need
to get it working for Malta borad, after we release to
our customer.
we will need help in fixing performance issues from
open source community.

Thanks for everybody helping us in this project

Thanks And regards
Neelu

      Send a FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger. Get it now
at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/