Jan Kiszka wrote:
>> fast-tsc-to-ns-v2.patch
>>
>>     [Rebased, improved rounding of least significant digit]
>
> Rounding in the fast path for the sake of the last digit was silly.
> Instead, I'm now addressing the ugly interval printing via
> xnarch_precise_tsc_to_ns when converting the timer interval back into
> nanos. -v3 incorporating this has just been uploaded.

After noticing yesterday that even unpatched Xenomai sometimes converts
inaccurately when showing small timer intervals under /proc, I just got
an idea how to address this beautification issue even better: -v4 now
rounds up in the slow, precise tsc-to-ns path, see

http://www.rts.uni-hannover.de/rtaddon/patches/xenomai/fast-tsc-to-ns-v4.patch