2007/10/9, Jan Kiszka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Gregory CLEMENT wrote:

> >> Me too asked Gregory for some discussion on this long ago but received
> >> no response.
> >>
> >> Anyway, the critical thing beyond latencies remains *maintenance*. If
> >> someone decides to apply I-pipe on RTAI *and* doesn't forget to
> >> contribute to the mandatory bits of the Adeos project, work actively
> >> within that community (test new versions and report results, track down
> >> bugs, port to new kernels releases, etc.), anyone would benefit in the
> >> end. BTW, that would surely stimulate discussions about differing
> >> numbers on both sides as well.
> >
> > And you think we didn't contribute to adeos projects, test new version
> > and report result???
> > Because it is exactly what we have done.
>
> You did this for the startup of this port, and it is highly appreciated.
> But such things require lasting effort. Probably I'm just so sceptical
> because there have been many people before posting patches once and then
> never again. Just look at RTAI's ARM history of the last, mmh, 4 years.
> I'm always happy being proved wrong regarding such scepticisms of mine!

There is no more post on adeos mailing list just because we didn't
change it, since our last post.
As I mentioned earlier we just set dbgu priority level at a different
level, it is not a big change, but I will post the patch for it.

> > Our result on RTAI are pretty recent, and the lack of discussion on it
> > is only a lack of time and not a lack of wiling.
>
> Then I'm looking forward to have this now, e.g. backed up with tracer
> outputs of both variants.

As I mentionned, that for now, I am deep under load ? Because I am,
and so I will do my best but time is not extensible unforutnately.

> Jan
>
> --
> Siemens AG, Corporate Technology, CT SE 2

Gregory CLEMENT
Adeneo
Adetel Group
2, chemin du Ruisseau
69134 ECULLY - FRANCE
France
Tél. : +33 (0)4 72 18 08 40 - Fax : +33 (0)4 72 18 08 41

www.adetelgroup.com