I wrote about some problems concerning stack corruption when running
xenomai on ppc. I have found out that if i disable hardware interrupts
while running "rthal_thread_switch" the problem seems to dissapear
somewhat. I saw a crash yesterday after running for 3 hours, and i'm
currently running a test (has been running for 3 hours). Usually it
would fail after 30-40 minutes. My question is: could there be a problem
if we receive an interrupt between updating the stack pointer and the
sprg3 register with the new thread pointer?

/Jesper