Dear Xenomai developers,

I work on the support of the NI670x and NI660x with Xenomai. I recently
adapted the comedi drivers of these boards to the RTDM layer from Xenomai.
It seems that the driver works, at least from a low-level point of view (I
can manipulate the different channels, send some values using the 670x
module and get values using the 660x).

I think it might be helpful to Xenomai users to integrate these drivers in
the main development branch. Please find a patch that contains all my
modification. It is based on the comedi drivers, I adapted them to the
RTDM/Analogy layer. If the patch needs some modification/cleaning to be
accepted/integrated, let me know.

Best regards,