Hello,

Thanks for the reply. The timer register has the following layout: bit
0-15: reload, bit 16-31: counter. Thats why I put 0xFFFF0000. Looking
at the code this cannot work so I added an extra field to indicate the
shift after applying the mask.

Now the userspace latency test prorgam gives valid latencies, sadly
it's still -1ms to 3ms latency.

How should I proceed troubleshooting this?
Looking at the ipipe trace it looks the task is brought op quite fast
after the interrupt fires so I think it is set at the wrong time, I'm
going to look into this.

Sincerely,
Bertold Van den Bergh