First let me start by saying I apologize if xenomai-help is the wrong list, I found a xenomai-main which I though more likely the correct list but it has had no activity.

I had been following fusion for some time with an eye toward the possibility of commercial use due to it being user-space real-time and thus more likely to allow protection of intellectual property.  I’m pleased to see a continuation of fusion in the Xenomai project.

I’ve searched the archives for license details and have only found reference to GPL V2.

My primary question is if a user space Xenomai real-time application is considered a derivate work and thus is subject to be GPL’d?

Thanks and regards,

Jim