Hello all,
I am facing a Problem with Xenomai 2.0.1 on Kernel 2.6.12. Based on my working
config, I have patched the Kernel and recompiled. Now the System hangs at
startup. There is no errormessage or so.

---snip---
Starting hotplug subsystem
        pci
---snap---

It is a Debian 3.1 system, running on a Centrino Notebook.

I tried to disable PCI Hotplugging, but it gives me the same result. Disabling
ADEOS Support gives me back my working System.
And there is also something confusing the kernel build system, since patching
it always recompiles every single file, making debugging not much fun :(

Are there any suggestions on tracking this down?

Have a nice Weekend,
Stephan