thank you for the hint to the vxworks-skin-examples (ksrc/skins/vxworks/demos/)
Unfortunately a new problem occured with these examples :
Executing the Makefile, I get the following Error-Message :

------------
ppc-linux-gcc -o satch satch.c -I. -I~/xenomai-2.1-rc2/_install/include -O2
-D_GNU_SOURCE -D_REENTRANT -D__XENO__ -Wall -pipe -D__XENO_UVM__
-u__xeno_skin_init -L~/xenomai-2.1-rc2/_install/lib -luvm -lnucleus -lpthread
-lvxworks
/opt/eldk/usr/bin/../lib/gcc-lib/ppc-linux/3.2.2/../../../../ppc-linux/bin/ld:
cannot find -lvxworks
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [satch] Fehler 1
---------

As far as I understand, gcc is looking for library called vxworks.
Unfortunately such a library is not generated by the Xenomai build process (I
could not find it anywhere in the install-directory, nor in the
Xenomai-directory, nor in the kernel-directory, although I configured the
vxWorks-skin to be generated as a module in the kernel configuration (make
menuconfig)). Having a look in the Xenomai/src/skin/vxworks-directory, there
are no source files at all, in contrast to all other skins. Is this
intentional, or are the sources missing ?
Could you give me a hint, where I can find the vxworks library or how I can
generate it. Of course I could have a look in the makefile sources, but as I am
not an expert in Makefiles and autoconfiguration, this would take quite a long
time. Therefore I would appreciate your help very much, even if my question
should be silly.

Thank  you in advance
Roderik