Title: Re: [Xenomai-help] no-brainer issue found, but not solved
There is a awful amount of code in this project, and I should point out that this same code did not exhibit these problems under a fusion cvs from October. I can see about posting the full code, but my supervisors don’t want anything having our hardware addresses in it going out.

This is an x86 board, so inb/outb are just instructions.

I know about the volatile thing but that isn’t my problem. I’m having realtime preemption issues.

Steven