Jan Kiszka wrote:
 > I know now what makes the difference: setting CC=\"$CC\" in
 > XENO_KBUILD_CMD. Xenomai does this and seems to override the "-m32"
 > extension of the kernel build system, RTnet does not.

Of course ! stupid me. In makefiles, the variables assignment passed on
command line take precedence over the one made in the makefiles
themselves. And the environment variable have the least precedence, so I
guess passing CC in Kbuild environment instead of on command line should
do the trick.

--

                                            Gilles Chanteperdrix.