Hello,

I read everywhere than Xenomai scheduler supports round-robin policies, but I don't find any explanation or example about how to manage it.

I used a Native API, my configuration is: status=periodic:setup=202:tickval=1000000:..

And I would like to have a RR behaviour with a time slice to 10ms, and the only function than I found to do that is "rt_task_slice(&task, 10)" : but there is no behaviour change.

I tried to use xnpod_activate_rr, but I can't include pod.h without any errors. I think it's a stupid question but what I forget to do?