Is there a summary of the advantages of Xenomai vs. RTAI ?
I asked Google and my mail archive about this question but wasn´t very
succesful.
As far as I know, very much which is true for Xenomai is true for RTAI too
(userspace realtime, mixing realtime and linux systemcalls, multiple skins).
I did not work very much with RTAI (just with kernelspace applications and not
with LXRT), so I don´t know the disatvantages/advantages of RTAI and its
prakticability regarding user space support, mixing systemcalls, ...

Perhaps somebody with background in both worlds (probably most of you ?) could
give me some arguments why Xenomai is the better choice (especially
practicability of the user space support is interesting for me; with Xenomai it
is very easy to manage is it the same with LXRT ?).

And now something completly different, something more idelogical ;-):
Wouldn´t a bulletin board or a WIKI be a better form of dicussion respectively
knowledge base than a mail archive. The background for this question is, that
allways when I start a new stupid question I can´t be sure whether this
question hasn´t already been dealt with, as my mail archive isn´t complete and
also not very good searchable.

Best regards
Roderik