Does anyone use Busybox(www.busybox.net) on a xenomai-linux ?
Or does anyone experience one of these problems with busybox on xenomai
:
- yes > /dev/null stalls system completely (yes is a little program
returning 'y' continously; this does not happen using a normal bash
shell)
- "netstat -a" seems to delay realtime execution (periodic task produces
overruns). I have no idea how this could happen, as I thought xenomai
has highest priority and, as far as I have seen, netstat does not
anything else than reading /proc/net/netstat.

We experienced these problems on a PPC 2.4 xenomai-linux.

Any suggestions/ideas/explanations ?

Many thanks in advance
Roderik

MAN Roland Druckmaschinen AG
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Hanno C. Fiedler
Vorstand: Gerd Finkbeiner (Vorsitzender), Dr. Ingo Koch, Dr. Markus Rall, Paul
Steidle
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Offenbach am Main, Registergericht: Amtsgericht
Offenbach HRB-Nr. 42592
USt-Ident-Nr. DE 250200933