Steven Seeger wrote:
> I can do that. I have to be careful where I use printk, though. I
> noticed my board freezes if I try to do a printk in
> __xnpod_fault_init_fpu() so that makes it harder. I am not exactly sure
> what to look for because I've never done any assembler with the 387. Any
> pointers would be helpful!

You should not need any assembler at all. The header I have sent you
implements two functions save_fp to save the fp environment, and dump_fp
to dump a saved fp environment. If your cpu has no fxsr support (which
you can check in /proc/cpuinfo), you should use old_save_fp and
dump_old_fp instead.

--
                                                 Gilles.