Hello. I finally went back to work to my data acquisition
infrastructure. I'm now trying to increase the sampling frequency of my
control loop. I do not have any problem up to 10 kHz, but when I
increase the sampling frequency above this limits the ADC driver stop
working fine. In the kernel log I obtain a huge list of

Analogy: analogy_ni_pcmio: ni_mio_common: interrupt: didn't clear
interrup? status=0x9030

>From where can I start to investigate this problem?

I encounter this problem only when I use analogy commands with the
TRIG_WAKE_EOS flag. If I do not specify this flag all works fine up to
100 kHz. However I need my data in real time, and therefore I need to
specify this flag.

Cheers,
--
Daniele