Dear at91_enthus,

In message <4e34759d.40...@gmail.com> you wrote:

> Is there's any chance that  AT91SAM9G45 will be supported in Xenomai?

There is always a chance.  Actually there are several options if a
feature does not exist yet:

1) Wait long enough until sombody else submits the needed code.
   Problem: it might take longer than you can afford.

2) Hire an expert.
   Problem: it might cost more than you can affort.

3) Implement it yourself.
   Problem: it might take longer and cost more than you can afford.

That's a _very_ common situation - see signature below.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: w...@denx.de
Everyone who comes in here wants three things:
        1. They want it quick.
        2. They want it good.
        3. They want it cheap.
I tell 'em to pick two and call me back.
- sign on the back wall of a small printing company in Delaware