Hi all,

I was using sja1000_isa module on a PC 104 CPU+CAN stack under a normal
linux. For some reasons I would like to use xenomai instead of linux, so I
tried to switch from sja1000_isa to xeno_can_isa to have the equivalent rtdm
driver.

The command line I used before was :
modprobe sja1000_isa irq=10,10 mem=0xD0000,0xD0200 ocr=0x5e,0x5e cdr=0,0
So I was accessing it via iomem.

I had a quick look at xeno_can_isa, but it only support ioport access. I
think my board doesn't support this (
http://www.ixxat.com/pc_i_04_104_en.html for details), but I must admit this
mem vs port access are not very clear to me.

Does this mean that I have no chance to find a rt driver for my isa board ?
If so, Is it conceivable to extend the current driver ? (knowing that I am
really not at ease with this low level developement)
Do I a trick to use port instead of mem for my hardware ?