From: Gilles Chanteperdrix [mailto:gilles.chanteperd...@xenomai.org]
Sent: Thursday, 01. September, 2011 17:08
To: Sambasiva Rao Manchili
Cc: Xenomai-help@gna.org
Subject: Re: [Xenomai-help] taskDelete(tid) on VxWorks Skin ?

On 09/01/2011 04:51 PM, Sambasiva Rao Manchili wrote:
>  Hi,
> The reason that I have not given this piece of code was because it is not
> written by me oflate but  was code that exists since several years which is
> running on VxWorks  on  different versions.
> I just ported this with very very minimal effort to Linux over Xenomai.

I do not ask you to send your code, I ask you to send a reduced, self-contained
test case, which demonstrates the issue you have, for reasons explained on the
page I directed you to.

--
                                            Gilles.

This email and any attachment may contain confidential information which is
intended for use only by the addressee(s) named above. If you received this
email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the email
from your system. You are prohibited from copying, disseminating or otherwise
using the email or any attachment.