Hi all,

This is my first post to the list. I have been playing around with
RTAI+Comedi for a while and wanted to give Xenomai+Analogy a chance. I am
running a linux 2.6.32.20 kernel on an AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 965, with
Xenomai 2.5.5.2. Xenomai appears to be running fine, analogy recognizes my
NI 6143 and NI 6713 cards, and "analogy-config" sets things properly up.

Now I cannot succeed at running any of the "command" functions. The example
programs "insn_read" and "insn_write" work fine, but "cmd_read" and
"cmd_write" don't. They fail at "a4l_snd_command".

I ported an application that is already working with comedi to analogy. My
question is now whether the same values for the command structures that are
working on Comedi should work directly with Analogy, because the
corresponding "a4l_snd_command" is failing with those values, returning a
value of -22.

Thank you very much for your help,
Fernando