On 03/20/2012 02:48 PM, Glen Wernersbach wrote:
I don't think this is it directly.

This program was made on the same kernel prior to patching it with Xeno.

It should still run like any other linux program.

- what does "program not working" mean in your case? Any errno return we could interpret? Any strace output?

- what if you disable CONFIG_XENO_OPT_SKIN_RTDM, leaving PERVASIVE on?