On 04/11/2012 10:58 AM, Alessio Margan @ IIT wrote:
Hi all,

when I try to unload xeno_nucleus module I get a kernel panic and on the
next power on the bios system date is reset.
when configure xenomai nucleus built into the kernel I can reboot correctly.

Kernel panic log would help.

In the bios I disabled HPET and most of the things regarding PM and ACPI.

Here attached same info about system and kernel config.

If possible, I prefer have xenomai configured as modules, is there
anything wrong about my system configuration ?

This should not be a configuration issue. Either some kernel-based Xenomai threads (e.g. RTDM driver thread) are still running when attempting to unload the nucleus, or a real-time IRQ is still hooked to a handler being unmapped, or there is a nucleus bug.

TIA
Alessio

--

ISTITUTO ITALIANO
DI TECNOLOGIA

Alessio Margan
/Senior Technician/
mail me <mailto:alessio.mar...@iit.it>

Via Morego, 30 16163 Genova
<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=via+morego,+30+genova&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=85.420533,191.601563&ie=UTF8&ll=44.474913,8.907037&spn=0.004685,0.011652&t=h&z=17&iwloc=addr>

www.iit.it <http://www.iit.it>

*Legal Disclaimer*
This electronic message contains information that is confidential. The
information is intended for the use of the addressee only. If you are
not the addressee we would appreciate your notification in this respect.
Please note that any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the
contents of this message is prohibited and may be unlawful. We have
taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that any kind of attachment
to this e-mail has been swept for viruses. However, we cannot accept
liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses and
would advise you to carry out your own virus checks before opening any
attachment.
*Avvertenza legale*
Questo messaggio Email contiene informazioni confidenziali riservate ai
soli destinatari. Qualora veniate in possesso di tali informazioni senza
essere definito come destinatario vi reghiamo di leggere le seguenti
note. Ogni apertura, copia, distribuzione del contenuto del messaggio e
dei suoi allegati è proibito e potrebbe violare le presenti leggi.
Abbiamo attivato ogni possibile e ragionevole precauzione per assicurare
che gli allegati non contengano virus. Comunque non assumeremo alcuna
responsabilità per ogni eventuale danno causato da virus software e
simili in quanto è onere del destinatario verificarne l’assenza in ogni
allegato attuando propri indipendenti controlli.

Philippe.