On 18 April 2012 14:11, Gilles Chanteperdrix
<gilles.chanteperd...@xenomai.org> wrote:
> Try: xeno-test -l "dohell -b
> /home/anisha/Desktop/RealTime/downloadedPages/hackbench 14400"

and that worked! I tried it with 2 seconds.

I realize now that the problem is in the "parameters" which I specify
with hackbench:

xeno-test -l "dohell -b
/home/anisha/Desktop/RealTime/downloadedPages/hackbench -pipe 100
process 100 2"

The sub `dohell` command (with hackbench parameters) work well, but it
doesn't work when attached with `xeno-test`. I remove the hackbench's
parameters ("-pipe 100 process 100"), then it starts working.

Thanks for your help, but what should I do if I want those parameters?
Hardcoding them in the hackbench's code as a temporary solution? Or I
am still missing a point?

-Anisha