Hi,

sorry if the question it's obvious but I have not understood the information
that I have found. I have read the roadmap of Xenomai [1] and it's not clear
to me what should I have to do if I would want to use xenomai in a kernel
3.x.

As far as I understand the idea it's to go to Xenomai 3 with the prempt patch
or a co-kernel option. Then xenomai will be the interface to the realtime
kernel. From the user point of view, no matter if xenomai will use the rt-
preemt or the co-kernel option. Also, the driver option will be the rtdm.

But I don't understand if the Adeos patch will survive (at least in x86) or
what will happen. I understand that the co-kernel option is the same that we
have now (2.6) with the adeos patch, but I have not be able to find an Adeos
patch for a x86 platform in a 3.x kernel.

Please, someone could clarify this.

Thanks in advance,

Leo

[1] http://www.xenomai.org/index.php/Xenomai:Roadmap