Running Xenomai 2.6.0 on an ARM at91sam9g45. I recently updated from Adeos
patch adeos-ipipe-3.0.13-arm-1.18-05 to adeos-ipipe-3.0.13-arm-1.18-09. Then
built a new kernel and gave it to the application developers for a test.
There were other changes in the root FS and a few tweaks in the kernel, but
none that looked (to me) like they would affect Xenomai. They report this
new error:

> Xenomai: Switching ADC Task to secondary mode after exception #0 from
> user-space at 0xffff0fbc (pid 723)

And then nothing about the app works any more. What does this mean ?

George