I have installed xenomai-2.6.2.1 for linux-3.5.7 under Fedora 13 correctly
and the Xenomai tests like,  "latency",  seem to work properly. I have
written a application and have made it execute in the primary xenomai mode
by rt_task_shadow and the timer mode is set in one shot=aperiodic.
I have put the following instruction at the end of my C code:

while(1);

and I have only one real time application in user space. Watchdog timer
facility has been enabled inside the kernel. but it does not kill the
runaway process after 4 seconds!! that task continues to run. For the first
3 minutes when i use "PS axu" , it shows that CPU has been use over 70%.
But the number will rise gradually so that it becomes 88%, even 100% and
then suddenly, the system freezes and the screen is not updated and
keyboard and other things seem not functioning.

That was the first problem.

Another problem is that before executing that real-time application, when i
execute the regular Linux tasks like i run "make -j 16" for compiling the
Linux kernel, system becomes not responsive much, for some minutes the
keystrokes of the keyboard are not taken  till "make" finishes.
What is the reason for that?

That was the second problem.