With Xenomai-3, will it be possible to use the native RTDM an a vanilla kernel,
or
only on PREEMPT_RT kernels? The reason that I ask, is that I need to upgrade the
software in our labs (vanilla kernels, mostly) and would like to get comedi
(www.comedi.org) to work with RTDM (so I get all the drivers from comedi,
the analogy double effort seems like a bad idea to me).

In the best of worlds, native RTDM could be pushed into the kernel staging area
where comedi currently lives, and perhaps make the RTAI part of comedi easier
to support.

/Anders

--
Anders Blomdell                  Email: anders.blomd...@control.lth.se