On 01/06/2014 04:30 PM, Andreas Glatz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I managed to produce a kernel (v3.8.13) with xenomai 2.6.3 ipipe patch and
> rootfs (debian wheezy) with xenomai 2.6.3 libraries for my Pandaboard ES
> (omap4460). The simple regression test, which only calls dd during the
> switchtest, works fine. However the regression test with the linux test
> project (ltp-full-20130904) scripts causes some sort of system lock up.
> After that I only can ctrl-c xeno-regression-test (i.e. switchtest), which,
> however, doesn't help to regain console access (neigher over ethernet nor
> serial).

Hi,

I finally ran some tests with SD card: I booted my pandaboard using NFS
as usual, but ran the xeno-test script passing the mount point of the SD
card to dohell's -m option. And I could not reproduce any issue. The
kernel I used is 3.14, the configuration is omap2plus_defconfig.

Regards.

--
                                                                Gilles.