On 04/29/2014 05:39 PM, Jan Kiszka wrote:
> On 2014-04-25 14:00, Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote:

>>> Finally looking into them now. Do you happen to have them in git
>>> somewhere? Or what was the revision they once applied to?
>>
>> Branch for-forge-rtdm-rework in xenomai-gch.git.
>
> Thanks, worked through this now. I'm fine with the general approach. We
> should prepare it for merge.
>
> Some minor things I stumbled over while reading:
>
> - rtdm_context_user_p (I personally still prefer something like
>   "is_user") and rtdm_context_device (to_device?) are apparently public
>   APIs and, thus, need documentation
> - there are still things (arguments, functions etc.) called "context"
>   that are of type rtdm_fd, thus should rather be called "fd", no?

Hi Jan,

I have started cleaning up the patches, however, about the last remark,
do you propose to rename rtdm_private_to_context to rtdm_private_to_fd
for instance? I was thinking that rtdm_fd was the new context, so we
could keep the context everywhere? Keeping the old API names would limit
the need for wrappers.

Regards.

--
                                                                Gilles.