I prepared the driver to work well with multiple Sensoray 626 and I tested
it with two of those. I have a problem, however.
I suspect that the analogy interface doesn't play along with the driver but
I'm not certain about that. Here what's happening.
I have two s626 cards: s0 and s1. For the sake of conversation let's assume
that analogy device analogy0 is a0 and so on.
When I link s0 to a0, unlink, link s1 to a1, unlink everything works fine,
however. Once more when I link s0 but this time to a1 something goes wrong.
I get -16 error from a4l_sys_attach() which is

No such device

What is the reason of this happening? I do clean everything every time when
I release s626.
Here is what I do when I want to open my device:

a4l_sys_open();
a4l_sys_attach();
a4l_open();
rt_dev_open();