Von: Gilles Chanteperdrix [mailto:gilles.chanteperd...@xenomai.org]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 10. Dezember 2014 17:24
An: Hänel-Baas, Alexander
Cc: xenomai@xenomai.org
Betreff: Re: [Xenomai] CPU time limit exceeded SIGXCPU

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 03:31:14PM +0100, Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 02:22:10PM +0000, Hänel-Baas, Alexander wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > i get the message "CPU time limit exceeded"  when my main thread is
> > starting.
> >
> > The thread mod Bit "T_WARNSW" is not set.
> > ulimit -a shows cpu time is unlimited.
> >
> > Now I installed the sigdebug handler and get the message:
> >
> > SIGDEBUG received, reason 7<unknown>
> >
> > My question is: why is the reason value 7? These value has only max 6
> > entries?
>
> No, it has 7. See:
>
> https://git.xenomai.org/xenomai-2.6.git/tree/include/asm-generic/sysca
> ll.h?id=v2.6.4#n56

Value 7 means that your application either is doing bad things while holding a
mutex (such as switching scheduling policy from or to SCHED_OTHER), or that
there is some other unknown issue. So, it would help if you could reduce your
test program to a self-contained test case which we can run to reproduce the
issue.

--
                                            Gilles.