The build command for cyclictest was

gcc -Wall -Wno-nonnull -I/usr/xenomai/include/cobalt -I/usr/xenomai/include -march=armv7-a -mfpu=vfp3 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_REENTRANT -D__COBALT__ -O2 -Wl,@/usr/xenomai/lib/cobalt.wrappers /usr/xenomai/lib/xenomai/bootstrap.o -Wl,--wrap=main -Wl,--dynamic-list=/usr/xenomai/lib/dynlist.ld -L/usr/xenomai/lib -lcobalt -lpthread -lrt -march=armv7-a -mfpu=vfp3 -o cyclictest cyclictest.o -lrt -lpthread -lrttest -L

Also the clock calibration is (i already run the autotune utility),

root@beaglebone:~# cat /proc/xenomai/clock/coreclk
gravity: irq=499 kernel=1999 user=4999
devices: timer=timer2, clock=ipipe_tsc
 status: on
  setup: 999
  ticks: 350959191461

and finally i run cyclictest with Thanks for the interest!

cyclictest -n -p 99 -D 1000 -i 250 -m Thanks for the interest!**