Thanks Philippe.

I've switched to the 'next' branch and tried to run cyclictest on
Beaglebone Black
(Also ran latency, the numbers were OK.)
The first time I ran cyclictest, there was a message saying that
non-SMP libraries was running on SMP kernel
But after recompiling xenomai with the '--enable-smp' option,
when I executed cyclictest (and latency), there were no messages printed
out (even errors)

Could this be the problem of the compiling process on Xenomai or the Linux
kernel ?
(My kernel version is 3.14.39)

Chan-Hsiang Lin