El Dijous, 6 d'octubre de 2016, a les 19:30:54, Philippe Gerum va escriure:
> On 10/06/2016 07:24 PM, Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda wrote:

> >> Send your proposal as patch for the included documentation or even the
> >> kernel Kconfig tests.
> >
> > I think that I don't understand you. AFAIK xenomai documentation is in a
> > Wordpress that Gilles installed and configured.
>
> No, I did it,

Sorry, I thought that was him.

> and wordpress is fed by asciidoc input.

Generated from where? make doc?

> But instead of
> documenting a shortcoming, I would rather fix it in the code. Sentences
> like "until some code is updated" in a documentation reads as "when hell
> freezes", simply because the effort was not put at the right place.

You are right, but I didn't know how to express it in a polite and appropriate
way. I just try to put a simply note in some place to try that other people
(as today) didn't got crazy as me trying to find what the hell was happen.

> So, since you seem to be requiring RTnet to work, why not writing a
> patch fixing the places where that code hurts with respect to smap?

Yes, it¡s in my TODO list. But it, at least to me, need some days, and add a
simple note is simple and probably help other users.

Also, I would note that "maybe" there are more hidden places where this BUG
could appears and not just only RTnet.

Best regards,

Leopold