Hi Giulio,

El Dijous, 27 d'octubre de 2016, a les 01:43:21, Giulio Moro va escriure:
> Hello there,
>
> I am new to the list, I am working on this project
>  https://github.com/BelaPlatform/Bela/ for real-time audio
> on the BeagleBone Black using Xenomai.

welcome!!!

Nice project.

> I am trying to use Xenomai's POSIX skin to create and access
>  shared memory objects, but I am getting mode switches to
> secondary mode every time I try to access (read or write) the
> mapped memory, using Xenomai 2.6.3 on Debian ARM Linux 3.8.13r81
> (https://github.com/RobertCNelson/bb-kernel/tree/3.8.13-xenomai-r81 ).
> I would expect no mode switches to take place once the memory
> is mapped and accessed at least once.

Just some notes:

- xenomai 2.6.3 is old. 2.6.5 is the last stable version of 2.6.x branch.
Also, 2.6.x branch AFAIK is just in maintenance mode, so I would recommend you
if you are beginning a new project use Xenomai 3.x

Best regards,

Leopold

Linux User 152692     GPG: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia