On 03/11/2016 09:36, Henning Schild wrote:
Am Wed, 2 Nov 2016 18:10:48 +0100
schrieb Stéphane ancelot<sance...@numalliance.com>:

Hi,
I have got an RT task that seems being disturbed by some system
driver.

So, I have setted up ipipe tracer in kernel.
The tracing uses the kernel tracing infrastructure. Use the
sysfs-Interface or a tool like trace-cmd or perf to collect traces.
https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/trace/ftrace.txt

I am now able to trace in the kernel.
I made some function trace in the shell, but I have not managed to find where is my problem. I want to find where my tasks spend more time than usuallly. e.g. (end task - start task) > 500us

I have some references to cobalt_head_sysentry , cobalt_head_sys
I made a trace with trace-cmd and I am able to load it with kernelshark.
a bit difficult to understand the graph.

But I do not know where to  go  now ?
I suppose being on the right way, but what to do next ?

Regards,
S.Ancelot