On 01/04/2017 05:20 PM, Jorge Ramirez wrote:
On 01/04/2017 04:03 PM, Jerry Huang wrote:
Hi, all guys,
I am planning to run xenomai with Cobalt mode on armv8 platform with arm64 (A53/A72). However, I don't find the context of arm64 in xenomai-3. Who can give me some comment how to get these information?

Best Regards
Jerry Huang

also:
http://www.96boards.org/blog/xenomai-on-the-96boards/
http://www.96boards.org/blog/servo-motor-control/

Jerry,

I just noticed that you are an NXP engineer and therefore a Linaro member (see http://www.linaro.org/company/nxp/. with Linaro being my current employer). Maybe you could consider - if Xenomai is in your roadmap - raising the need for Xenomai support during the Technical Steering Committee meeting?

That would provide the Xenomai project with some extra hands.

thanks,
jorge