Hi community,

I’m a Xenomai newby and I’m trying to install Xenomai 3.0.3 on my i.MX6
based board (kernel 4.1.15 from NXP).

So I followed the “Installing Xenomai 3.x” chapter in Xenomai.org site and
began to download ipipe-core-4.1.18-arm-8.patch.

Since my kernel is not 4.1.18 but 4.1.15, I had to slightly adapt the
patch to make it fit.

Then I ran prepare-kernel.sh that tells me everything was OK.

Finally I successfully compiled kernel (and saw a few ipipe and xenomai
source files were built with into kernel).

However, when I boot on that newly built kernel there is absolutely no
xenomai nor ipipe logs into kernel boot logs, and no /proc/xenomai at all.

I must have missed something or doing something wrong, but I don’t see.

==> Did somebody successfully run Xeno 3.0.3 on i.MX6 ?

==> What am I doing wrong ?

Regards,

Cédric

Sepro

Cédric PERLES
Software R&D engineer
SEPRO Robotique - Rue Henry Bessemer - Zone Acti-Est - CS 10084 - 85003 La
Roche sur Yon Cedex (France)

Tel : +33 (0)2 51 45 05 31

  _____

 <http://www.sepro-group.com/fr> www.sepro-group.com |