> Is there any other sleep function for real time ?

That is the correct sleep function for real time, and the sleep time is
expressed in nanoseconds, so you are trying to sleep for 1 microsecond, which
is well beyond Xenomai's capabilities on many (all?) platforms. Minimum latency
values are around 30 - 60 microseconds, if I am not mistaken.

>> Are you using some Xenomai wrappers or is `fprintf` actually calling the
>> stdlib `fprintf` ?

if that is a stdlib `fprintf` then you have no timing guarantees there, because
your thread switches to secondary mode (linux mode) and so you can expect ANY
delay instead of the requested one. That delay would then be due to the
`rt_task_sleep()` but to the `fprintf`.
Then, again, I have no idea what your file descriptor is, what `fprintf` is or
how you are measuring this "30ms" delay, so I cannot help further.