I would like to create a kernel module which would read data from A/D
   converter and buffor them in memory. The only idea that comes to my
   mind is creating a thread that would be assigned to one of processor's
   cores (Linux scheduler would not have access to this core) and constant
   data reading and bufforing.

   However I do not know how to assign the RTDM thread to a particular
   processor's core and whether this is a right approach to this issue.
   I tried to use function xnthread_migrate, however despite this function
   returns correct value, all of the system freezes. I would like to ask
   you for some ideas.
   With regards
   Piotr

   [018d5550fefb14a9765686e3d5d4e140660eb4d605e2ec0f3ad13fe86bde7634]