> Hi Steven,
>
> I have remote access to many ppc boards and could help here. This said
> 85xx, 40x and 44x already cover much of the ppc32 scope running Xenomai
> - maybe adding mpc52xx would be good, I have one here. I don't see much
> traction these days for Xenomai over ppc64, so I'm not even sure whether
> this port is still relevant.

I have never used ppc64 so I would take some time coming up to speed with it
(and would need access to a board.) I am sure you can tell from all our
private emails over the last couple years that I wouldn't have a problem with
ppc32.

I am unsure how remote access to boards works especially at this level of
work. Is there some way to power on and off if needed or do they depend on a
watchdog? We can discuss this offline.

Steven