On 01/09/2018 01:02 PM, Greg Gallagher wrote:
I'll definitely attend via TelCo.

   Original Message
From: henning.sch...@siemens.com
Sent: January 9, 2018 6:22 AM
To: r...@xenomai.org; jan.kis...@siemens.com; sance...@numalliance.com;
j...@xenomai.org; s...@hilscher.com; g.m...@qmul.ac.uk; steven.see...@nasa.gov;
l...@alaxarxa.net; g...@embeddedgreg.com; nolang...@gmail.com;
dmit...@oss-tech.org; kendall.a...@3dsystems.com; w...@denx.de;
lsore...@csclub.uwaterloo.ca; ggallaghe...@gmail.com; Xenomai@xenomai.org
Subject: Xenomai community meeting 02.02.18

Hi,

we have already talked about the "elephant in the room" and in that
thread we also talked about a face-to-face meeting of current and
future maintainers, contributers and users.

We have now agreed on a time and place for this meeting, and i want to
announce it and invite the whole community to it.

Where: somewhere in Brussels (details will follow)
        and remotely, TelCo link will be published
When: 02.02.18 13:00-18:00 (CET)
What: we do not have a clear agenda yet, but there is probably enough
       material to fill the timeslot
Attendees: Philippe Gerum, Jan Kiszka and myself will be there, you as
            well?

That meeting is colocated with https://fosdem.org/2018/ if you are
planning to attend in person, keep that in mind and maybe stay the
weekend. Jan and me will be around until Sunday afternoon, Phillippe
will leave Brussels on Saturday.

Sorry for the short notice, i still hope more people will attend in
person or at least in the TelCo. We will rent a coworking space for the
meeting, so the location depends on the number of participants.
If you want to participate please answer this mail before 01/24/18.

I have not booked my flights yet but it is unlikely that I wont be there so please count me in.

Looking forward to the meeting!
Henning