Hi Smone,

I think that we have missed something in our mails.

On 10/01/18 14:04, Simone M. Zucchi wrote:
> Hello,
> thank you.
> I cloned that git and proceeded the standard way (prepare-kernel.sh) but it
> fails anyway:

then, you have to create the debian packages. debuild would be fine. You must
ensure that the patches are applied, specially:

0005-do-not-require-SYS3264-when-reading-syscall-defs.patch

after build the packages install them with dpkg -i.

Then, following the classical documentation, run the prepare-kernel.sh and build
the kernel.

[...]
> I'm using kernel 4.9.51 with its relative ipipe patch...
> Am I doing something wrong?

I think that you are using a version of xenomai not patched for this issue.

Best regards,

Leopold

> Thanks,
>
> Simone
>
> On 01/09/2018 10:24 AM, Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda wrote:
>> On 09/01/18 09:33, Simone M. Zucchi wrote:
>>> Hello everybody,
>>> I've looked up at
>>> https://xenomai.org/pipermail/xenomai/2017-November/037941.html and got the
>>> same
>>> situation.
>>> I was wondering if something has moved since November about Debian and
>>> 3.0.6.
>>> Thanks,
>> Please,
>>
>> check this repo
>>
>> https://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/xenomai.git
>>
>> that has the patches to solve this issue
>>
>> Leopold

Linux User 152692     GPG: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia