That would be great,  I booked my flights and hotel this morning.
Definitely attending the Xenomai talk and there was another talk on a
3D printer that is using Xenomai
(https://elciotna18.sched.com/event/DXmw/3d-printing-with-linux-and-xenomai-kendall-auel-3d-systems-corp)
that sounds like it will be interesting.  I'm up for anything Xenomai,
I'll be getting there late Sunday and leaving around 6pm Wednesday.

-Greg