On 04/06/2018 04:00 PM, Greg Gallagher wrote:
> I'll look into it this weekend and see if I can get the demo running
> on Zynq or one of my boards.
>
> On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 9:25 AM,  <rodrigo.amadu...@uam.es> wrote:
>> Quoting Philippe Gerum <r...@xenomai.org>:
>>>

>>> You need to enable the ipc/xddp driver (CONFIG_XENO_DRIVERS_RTIPC_XDDP)
>>> in your kernel.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Philippe.
>>

>> I have recompiled my kernel a couple of times activating all the RTIPC
>> drivers but I'm still getting the same error when running xddp-echo.
>>
>> Rodrigo

FWIW, I can confirm that all the RTIPC demos from the stable-3.0.x and
-next branches do work, provided the driver is enabled in the kernel
configuration - and modprobed if modular before the tests are started.

Tested on x86 and some ARM SoC, but since this is purely generic code,
the architecture is very unlikely to have any impact on this issue.

--
Philippe.