On 2018-06-27 17:32, gengdongjiu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry to disturb you, I want to consult with you two questions:
>
> 1.       For the RTnet,  do you usually using the witout-RTmac mode or
> with-RTmac mode?  From the spec and code, it seems the RTmac is very
>  complex and reduce the real-time.

RTmac was primarily designed for colliding networks, i.e. hub-based
infrastructure. If you know your network load and all your applications
on the network behave (no transmission bursts), you do not need RTmac
(+TDMA).

> 2.       Does the default Xenomai driver supports intel  I210 network
> <?keyword=network> card <?keyword=card>?

That should be the rt_igb IIRC, or rt_e1000e. Give it a try (or compare
PCI IDs in advance).

Jan