Am Fri, 29 Jun 2018 17:52:44 +0200
schrieb Philippe Gerum <r...@xenomai.org>:

> On 06/29/2018 05:42 PM, Henning Schild wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > i had a closer look. You might want to revert the following commit
> > https://gitlab.denx.de/Xenomai/xenomai/commit/408c93e26438c83c08f216a2c8bd7079253cf71a
> >
> > It does include the testcase in the build even if the feature is
> > disabled.
> >

> I don't think so. It includes the testcase in the source distribution
> allowing "make distcheck" to succeed, even if the test has not be
> built in the smokey driver, which fixes a build regression introduced
> by dlopen. Tests built in the executable must be listed in
> COBALT_SUBDIRS, which dlopen isn't unless --enable-dlopen-libs has
> been given.

Yes, you are right. I just saw a "+= dlopen" in the resulting Makefile
but that should not cause the problem.

Pintu: Please build in a completely fresh environment i.e. "git clean
-dfx; autoreconf -i; ./configure". And now give me

grep dlopening -A1 config.log
grep am__append_1 testsuite/smokey/Makefile
autoreconf --version

Ideally with a hash i can find on gitlab.denx.de.

Henning